Wednesday 2 September 2009

Banana Warehouse

Mannequins in The Banana Warehouse, whichis one of my favourite shops in York. While being mostly full of furniature, the Banana is one of those shops that stocks all kinds of junk, with the occassional prize.

So far, the only thing I've brought from there is a copy of The Origin of the Species, some postcards that belonged to a dead nun and a signed photo of some 50's music hall singer. But I guess that gives some indication ofthe contents of this place.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo a good blog too.
    I will follow it.
    If you have same time you can visit mine
    funchaldailyphoto.blogspot.com
    Regards,
    Paulo Camacho

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my dreams I shop "nekkid"! HA Well it's a shop worth looking into!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello guys, nice to meet you.

    I have never shopped naked in a dream. Which I am glad of.

    ReplyDelete